Serves two. Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Halve avocados lengthwise around pit. Remove pit, then scoop flesh into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice into bowl.
- Add tomato, garlic, onion.
- Mash guacamole with a pair of forks to desired consistency.
- Sprinkle cilantro into bowl and fold in.
- Season guacamole with salt and pepper.